A-Forum unspecified scripts cross-site scripting
|aforum-unspecified-xss (31610)||Medium Risk|
A-Forum is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by various unspecified scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the sujet or the psuedo form fields to inject malicious script into a Web page which would be executed in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the page is viewed. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Apdsoft A-Forum Web site: Apdsoft A-Forum.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Jan 19 2007 - 16:38:54 CST : a-forum xss.
- BID-22144: MisterSP A-Forum Forum.PHP3 Multiple HTML Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-0398: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in forum.php3 in Arnaud Guyonne (aka Arnotic) a-forum allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) Sujet or (2) Pseudo field.
- OSVDB ID: 33556: Arnotic a-forum forum.php3 Multiple Parameter XSS
- APD-Soft A-Forum
Jan 19, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this