Open-Realty index.php path disclosure
|openrealty-index-path-disclosure (31657)||Low Risk|
Open-Realty could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. An attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php script using an invalid listingID parameter to cause an error message to be returned containing the full installation path. An attacker could use this information to launch further attacks against the affected system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun Jan 21 2007 - 07:37:43 CST : Full Path Disclosure in Open-Realty ( v2.3.4 ).
- Open-Realty Web site: Open-Realty.
- CVE-2007-0490: index.php in Open-Realty 2.3.4 allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information (the full path) via an invalid listingID parameter in a listingview action.
- OSVDB ID: 33574: Open-Realty index.php listingID Variable Path Disclosure
- Transparent Technologies Open-Realty 2.3.4
Jan 21, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this