Website Baker class.login.php SQL injection
|websitebaker-login-sql-injection (31692)||Medium Risk|
Website Baker is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the class.login.php script using the REMEMBER_KEY parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Apply the appropriate patch for your system, available for registered users from the Website Baker Web Site. See references.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon Jan 22 2007 - 16:36:26 CST : SQL Injection by using Cookie Poisoning for Website Baker Version 2.6.5 and before.
- Website Baker Web site: Security vulnerability in WB.
- Website Baker Web site: Website Baker (Open Source Content Management) - Introduction.
- BID-22176: EWebQuiz EWebQuiz.ASP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-0527: SQL injection vulnerability in the is_remembered function in class.login.php in Website Baker 2.6.5 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the REMEMBER_KEY cookie parameter. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 32945: Website Baker class.login.php REMEMBER_KEY Cookie Parameter SQL Injection
- SA23828: Website Baker "REMEMBER_KEY" Cookie SQL Injection
- Website Baker Project Website Baker 2.6.5
Jan 22, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.