FreeWebshop.org login.php file include
|freewebshop-login-file-include (31732)||Medium Risk|
FreeWebshop.org could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the includes/login.php script using the lang_file parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Upgrade to the latest version of FreeWebshop.org (2.2.4 downloaded after 2007-01-23), available from the FreeWebshop.org Web site. See References.
- David Sopas productions Blog, Tuesday, January 23, 2007: FreeWebShop.org Remote File Inclusion Flaw.
- FreeWebshop.org Web site: FreeWebshop.org - Made to simplify eCommerce for everyone.
- CVE-2007-0531: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in includes/login.php in FreeWebShop 2.2.3 and 2.2.4 before 20070123 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the lang_file parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 32951: FreeWebShop.org includes/login.php lang_file Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA23898: FreeWebShop.org "lang_file" File Inclusion Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1017549: FreeWebshop Include File Bug in `/includes/login.php` Lets Remote Users Execute Arbitrary Code
- FreeWebshop.org FreeWebshop.org 2.2.4
Jan 23, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.