makit Newsposter Script news_page.asp SQL injection
|newsposter-newspage-sql-injection (31747)||Medium Risk|
makit Newsposter Script is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the news_page.asp script using the uid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu Jan 25 2007 - 11:02:49 CST: makit news/blog poster <=v3(news_page.asp) Remote SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- makit.net Web site: Newsposter Script.
- BID-22230: Makit Newsposter Script News_Page.ASP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-0600: SQL injection vulnerability in news_page.asp in Martyn Kilbryde Newsposter Script (aka makit news/blog poster) 3 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the uid parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 31640: Makit News Poster include.asp uid SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 36633: Makit News Poster news_page.asp uid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA23930: Makit News Poster "uid" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-0354: Makit Newsposter Script uid Parameter Handling Remote SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Martyn Kilbryde makit Newsposter Script 3.0
Jan 25, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.