FD Script download.php file disclosure
|fdscript-download-file-disclosure (31915)||Low Risk|
FD Script could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. An attacker could send a direct request to the download.php script using the fname parameter, which would allow the attacker to download and view the contents of arbitrary files on the system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Jan 26 2007 - 14:12:11 CST: FdScript <= v1.3.2 Remote File Disclosure Vulnerability.
- FD Script Web site: FD Script.
- BID-22265: FD Script FName Parameter Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-0620: download.php in FD Script 1.3.2 and earlier allows remote attackers to read source of files under the web document root with certain extensions, including .php, via a relative pathname in the fname parameter, as demonstrated by downloading config.php.
- OSVDB ID: 33001: FD Script download.php fname Arbitrary File Download
- SA23947: FD Script "fname" Arbitrary File Download Vulnerability
- Vlad Leonte FD Script 1.3.2 and prior
Jan 26, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this