Raymond BERTHOU script collection (RBL) tForum user_confirm.asp SQL injection
|rbl-tforum-userconfirm-sql-injection (31927)||Medium Risk|
Raymond BERTHOU script collection (RBL) tForum is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the user_confirm.asp scripting using the id or pass parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of December 1, 2013.
- AspSide.com : Un portail ASP Francophone Web site: RBL ASP Scripts.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sat Jan 27 2007 - 17:44:45 CST: RBL - ASP (scripts with db) SQL injection.
- VIM Mailing List, Wed Jan 31 14:44:54 EST 2007: [VIM] Partial source code verify - "RBL - ASP" scripts SQL injection.
- BID-22350: ASPSide.Com TForum User_Confirm.ASP Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-0642: SQL injection vulnerability in tForum 2.00 in the Raymond BERTHOU script collection (aka RBL - ASP) allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) id and (2) pass to user_confirm.asp.
- OSVDB ID: 36040: Raymond BERTHOU Script Collection tForum user_confirm.asp Multiple Variables SQL Injection
- RBL tForum 2.0
Jan 27, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.