Galeria Zdjec zd_numer.php file include
|galeria-zdnumer-file-include (31967)||Medium Risk|
Galeria Zdjec could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the zd_numer.php script using the galeria parameter to specify a malicious file from the local system, which could allow the attacker to obtain sensitive information or execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Note: In order to exploit this vulnerability to execute arbitrary code, the attacker would first be required to upload a malicious file or inject arbitrary commands into an existing file.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- Galeria zdjec Web site: Galeria zdjec. (Web site is in a foreign language)
- BID-22324: Galeria Zdjec ZD_Numer.PHP Local File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-0637: Directory traversal vulnerability in zd_numer.php in Galeria Zdjec 3.0 and earlier allows remote attackers to include and execute arbitrary local files via a .. (dot dot) in the galeria parameter, as demonstrated by injecting PHP sequences into an Apache HTTP Server log file, which is then included by zd_numer.php.
- OSVDB ID: 33033: Galeria zd_numer.php galeria Parameter Traversal Local File Inclusion
- SA23956: Galeria "galeria" Local File Inclusion
- Kacper Ciesla Galeria zdjec 3.0 and prior
Jan 30, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.