GGCMS subpages.php code execution
|ggcms-subpages-code-execution (32211)||High Risk|
GGCMS could allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary commands on the system caused by improper validation of input by the subpages.php script. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted request using the subpageName variable to execute arbitrary PHP code on the system with the privileges of the Web server.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- GGCMS Web site: GGCMS - darmowy CMS do zarzadzania opisami GG. Opisy, PHP, AJAX, XML, MySQL, JS. (Site not in english.)
- BID-22412: GGCMS Remote PHP Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-0804: Directory traversal vulnerability in admin/subpages.php in GGCMS 1.1.0 RC1 and earlier allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary PHP code into arbitrary files via .. sequences in the subpageName parameter, as demonstrated by injecting PHP code into a template file.
- OSVDB ID: 35849: GGCMS admin/subpages.php subpageName Parameter Traversal Local File Inclusion
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-0492: GGCMS subpageContent and subpageName Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- GGCMS project GGCMS 1.1.0 RC1 and prior
Feb 05, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.