Coppermine Photo Gallery admin.php file include
|coppermine-admin-file-include (32233)||Medium Risk|
Coppermine Photo Gallery could allow a remote attacker with administrative privileges to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the admin.php script using the "Path to custom header include" or the "Path to custom footer include" form field to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of March 1, 2014.
- SourceForge.net: Coppermine Photo Gallery.
- BID-22409: Coppermine Photo Gallery Multiple Remote And Local File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-0836: admin.php in Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.10, and possibly earlier, allows remote authenticated users to include arbitrary local and possibly remote files via the (1) Path to custom header include and (2) Path to custom footer include form fields. NOTE: The provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained solely from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 33094: Coppermine Photo Gallery admin.php Multiple Custom File Inclusion Field Local File Inclusion
- SA24019: Coppermine Photo Gallery File Inclusion and Command Execution
- Gregory Demar Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.10
Feb 05, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.