AT Contenator nav.php script file include
|atcontenator-nav-file-include (32453)||Medium Risk|
AT Contenator could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the nav.php script using the Root_To_Script parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- AT Contenator Web site: AT Contenator. (Web site is in a foreign language)
- BID-22543: AT Contenator Nav.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-0983: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in _admin/nav.php in AT Contenator 1.0 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the Root_To_Script parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 33209: AT Contenator _admin/nav.php Root_To_Script Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA24141: AT Contenator "Root_To_Script" File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- AT Contenator AT Contenator 1.0 and prior
Feb 13, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this