Jupiter Content Manager modules/emoticons.php file upload
|jupitercm-emoticons-file-upload (32517)||Medium Risk|
Jupiter Content Manager could allow a remote attacker to upload arbitrary files caused by improper validation of content headers by the modules/emoticons.php script. A remote attacker could upload a specially-crafted PHP file, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary PHP code with the privileges of the vulnerable application.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Wed Feb 14 2007 - 09:24:00 CST : Jupiter CMS 1.1.5 Multiple Vulnerabilities.
- Jupiter Content Manager Web site: Jupiter Content Manager.
- BID-22560: Jupiter CMS Multiple Scripts Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-0972: Unrestricted file upload vulnerability in modules/emoticons.php in Jupiter CMS 1.1.5 allows remote attackers to upload arbitrary files by modifying the HTTP request to send an image content type, and to omit is_guest and is_user parameters. NOTE: this issue might be related to CVE-2006-4875.
- OSVDB ID: 33728: Jupiter CMS modules/emoticons.php Unrestricted File Upload
- HotScripts.com Jupiter Content Manager 1.1.5
Feb 14, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.