Secure Site module for Drupal URL security bypass
|securesite-url-security-bypass (32538)||Medium Risk|
Secure Site module for Drupal could allow a remote attacker to bypass security restrictions, caused by improper validation of certain URLs. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to bypass security restrictions and gain unauthorized access to the database.
Refer to DRUPAL-SA-2007-010, for patch, upgrade, or suggested workaround information. See References.
- DRUPAL-SA-2007-010 : Secure site - Access bypass.
- CVE-2007-1033: Unspecified vulnerability in the Secure site 4.7.x-1.x-dev and 5.x-1.x-dev module for Drupal allows remote attackers to bypass access restrictions via a crafted URL.
- OSVDB ID: 35160: Secure Site for Drupal Crafted URL Unspecified Restriction Bypass
- Drupal Secure Site module for Drupal 4.7.x-1.x-dev
- Drupal Secure Site module for Drupal 5.x-1.x-dev
Feb 16, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this