PHP-Nuke index.php SQL injection
|phpnuke-index-sql-injection (32607)||Medium Risk|
PHP-Nuke is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the HTTP_REFERER parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Tue Feb 20 2007 - 12:04:45 CST: Blind sql injection attack in INSERT syntax on PHP-nuke <=8.0 Final.
- PHP-Nuke Web site: PHP-Nuke.
- BID-22638: PHP-Nuke Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-1061: SQL injection vulnerability in index.php in Francisco Burzi PHP-Nuke 8.0 Final and earlier, when the HTTP Referers block is enabled, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the HTTP Referer header (HTTP_REFERER variable).
- OSVDB ID: 33316: PHP-Nuke index.php HTTP referer Header SQL Injection
- SA24224: PHP-Nuke HTTP "referer" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.0
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.1
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.2
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.3
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.4
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.5
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.6
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.7
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.8
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.9
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 8.0 Final
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 8.0
Feb 20, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.