Simple one-file gallery gallery.php cross-site scripting
|sofg-gallery-xss (32655)||Medium Risk|
Simple one-file gallery is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the gallery.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the f parameter in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Feb 23 2007 - 15:35:31 CST : Simple one-file gallery.
- Simple one-file gallery Web site: XeroXer.com - The web is my pocket.
- BID-22700: Simple One-File Gallery Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-1125: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in gallery.php in XeroXer Simple one-file gallery allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the f parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 33759: Simple one-file gallery gallery.php f Parameter XSS
- SA24292: Simple one-file gallery "f" Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- XeroXer Simple one-file gallery
Feb 23, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.