Zpanel template.php file include
|zpanel-template-file-include (32659)||Medium Risk|
ZPanel could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the template.php script using the body parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- ZPanel Web site: THE ZPANEL PROJECT.
- BID-22683: ZPanel Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-1123: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in ZPanel 2.0 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in (1) the body parameter to templates/ZPanelV2/template.php or (2) the page parameter to zpanel.php. NOTE: the zpanel.php vector may overlap CVE-2005-0793.2. NOTE: the provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained solely from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 33498: ZPanel templates/ZPanelV2/template.php body Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA24275: ZPanel "body" and "page" File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- Zee-way Services ZPanel 2.0
Feb 23, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.