Absolute Image Gallery gallery.asp SQL injection
|absolute-gallery-sql-injection (33005)||Medium Risk|
Absolute Image Gallery is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the gallery.asp script using the categoryid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- Absolute Image Gallery XE Web site: XIGLA - Photo Gallery Software and Image Gallery Software.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu Mar 15 2007 - 17:14:08 CDT : Absolute Image Gallery Gallery.ASP (categoryid) MSSQL Injection Exploit.
- BID-22988: Absolute Image Gallery Gallery.ASP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-1469: SQL injection vulnerability in gallery.asp in Absolute Image Gallery 2.0 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the categoryid parameter in a viewimage action.
- OSVDB ID: 34239: Absolute Image Gallery XE gallery.asp categoryid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA24543: Absolute Image Gallery XE "categoryid" SQL Injection
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-1002: Absolute Image Gallery categoryid Parameter Remote SQL Query Injection Vulnerability
- XIGLA Absolute Image Gallery XE 2.0
Mar 15, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.