ClassWeb language.php and survey.php file include
|classweb-languagesurvey-file-include (33162)||Medium Risk|
ClassWeb could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the language.php or the survey.php script using the BASE parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- SourceForge.net: ClassWeb.
- BID-23095: ClassWeb Language.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-1640: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in ClassWeb 2.03 and earlier allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the BASE parameter to (1) language.php and (2) phpadmin/survey.php.
- OSVDB ID: 37214: ClassWeb language.php BASE Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 37215: ClassWeb phpadmin/survey.php BASE Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-1085: ClassWeb BASE Parameter Handling Multiple Remote PHP File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- ClassWeb ClassWeb 2.03 and prior
Mar 22, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this