XOOPS Zmagazine module print.php SQL injection
|xoops-zmagazine-print-sql-injection (33379)||Medium Risk|
The XOOPS Zmagazine module is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the print.php script using the articleid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- XOOPS Web site: XOOPS Module Zmagazine.
- BID-23258: XOOPS Module ZMagazine Print.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- BID-23259: XOOPS WF-Section Module Print.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- BID-23261: XFSection Xoops Module Print.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-1974: SQL injection vulnerability in the getArticle function in class/wfsarticle.php in WF-Section (aka WF-Sections) 1.0.1, as used in Xoops modules such as (1) Zmagazine 1.0, (2) Happy Linux XFsection 1.07 and earlier, and possibly other modules, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the articleid parameter to print.php.
- OSVDB ID: 41387: WF-Section for XOOPS Multiple Module class/wfsarticle.php getArticle Function SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 52230: WF-Section Module for XOOPS print.php articleid Parameter SQL Injection
- XOOPS XOOPS Zmagazine Module 1.0 and prior
Apr 02, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.