TOSMO/Mambo absolute_path file include
|tosmomambo-absolutepath-file-include (33578)||Medium Risk|
TOSMO/Mambo could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the com_minibb.php, bb_plugins.php or the configuration.php script using the absolute_path parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of December 1, 2013.
- Joomlaportal Web site: TOSMO/Mambo.
- BID-23416: TOSMO/Mambo Absolute_Path Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-2317: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in MiniBB Forum 1.5a and earlier, as used by TOSMO/Mambo 4.0.12 and probably other products, allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the absolute_path parameter to bb_plugins.php in (1) components/minibb/ or (2) components/com_minibb, or (3) configuration.php. NOTE: the com_minibb.php vector is already covered by CVE-2006-3690.
- OSVDB ID: 35761: miniBB bb_plugins.php absolute_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 35762: miniBB configuration.php absolute_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-1354: TOSMO/Mambo absolute_path Parameter Remote PHP File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- Mamboserver TOSMO/Mambo 1.4.13a
Apr 11, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.