Jx Development Article Component for Joomla! and Mambo com_articles.php file include
|jxarticle-comarticles-file-include (33663)||Medium Risk|
The Jx Development Article Component could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the com_articles.php script using the absolute_path to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Jx Development Article Component for Joomla! and Mambo Web site: Jx Development Web site.
- BID-23513: Mambo/Joomla New Article Component Absolute_Path Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-2089: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in the Jx Development Article 1.1 and earlier component for Mambo and Joomla! allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the absolute_path parameter to com_articles.php in (1) components/ or (2) classes/html/.
- OSVDB ID: 34802: Jx Development Article for Joomla/Mambo com_articles.php absolute_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- Jx Development Article Compnent for Joomla! and Mambo 1.1
Apr 14, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this