Download-Engine multiple scripts file include
|downloadengine-multiple-file-include (33723)||Medium Risk|
Download-Engine could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the addmember.php script using the eng_dir parameter, to the class.phpmailer.php script using the lang_path parameter or to the colorpicker.php script using the spaw_root parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Apr 17 2007 - 09:51:09 CDT : Remot File Include download_engine_V1.4.3 [sic].
- ScriptEngine.de Web site: PHP and MySQL Solutions.
- CVE-2007-2255: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in Download-Engine 1.4.3 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the (1) eng_dir parameter to addmember.php, (2) lang_path parameter to admin/enginelib/class.phpmailer.php, and the (3) spaw_root parameter to admin/includes/spaw/dialogs/colorpicker.php, different vectors than CVE-2006-5291 and CVE-2006-5459. NOTE: vector 3 might be an issue in SPAW.
- OSVDB ID: 35398: Download-Engine addmember.php eng_dir Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 35399: Download-Engine admin/enginelib/class.phpmailer.php lang_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 35400: Download-Engine admin/includes/spaw/dialogs/colorpicker.php spaw_root Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 35401: Download-Engine admin/includes/spaw/dialogs/insert_link.php spaw_root Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- alexscriptengine Download-Engine 1.4.3
Apr 17, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.