Sinato File117 detail.php file include
|file117-detail-file-include (33815)||Medium Risk|
jSinato File117 could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the detail.php script using the relPath or the folder parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun Apr 22 2007 - 13:50:14 CDT : File117 Remote File Inclusion.
- Sinato Web site: Sinato File117.
- BID-23600: File117 Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- BID-23655: Sinato Jmuffin Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-2262: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in html/php/detail.php in Sinato jmuffin allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the (1) relPath and (2) folder parameters. NOTE: this product was originally reported as File117.
- OSVDB ID: 35612: jmuffin html/php/detail.php Multiple Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- jmuffin File117
Apr 22, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this