GPB multiple script file include
|gpb-multiple-script-file-include (33839)||Medium Risk|
GPB could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the login.php script using the theme parameter or the db.mysql.inc.php and gpb.inc.php scripts using the root_path parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of March 1, 2014.
- GPB Web site: GPB: The GPL PHP Board.
- BID-23622: GPB Bulletin Board Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-2204: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in GPL PHP Board (GPB) unstable-2001.11.14-1 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the root_path parameter to (1) db.mysql.inc.php or (2) gpb.inc.php in include/, or the (3) theme parameter to themes/ubb/login.php.
- OSVDB ID: 37539: GPL PHP Board db.mysql.inc.php root_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 37540: GPL PHP Board include/gpb.inc.php root_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 37541: GPL PHP Board themes/ubb/login.php theme Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-1514: GPB theme and root_path Parameters Multiple Remote File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- GPB GPB
Apr 24, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.