Pagode navigator_ok.php directory traversal
|pagode-navigatorok-directory-traversal (33848)||Medium Risk|
Pagode could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories on the system. An attacker could send a specially-crafted request to the navigator_ok.php script containing "dot dot" sequences (/../) in the asolute parameter to download and view arbitrary files on the system.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- SourceForge.net: Pagode.
- BID-23617: Pagode Navigator_ok.PHP Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- BID-28289: VMware Products Multiple Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-2200: Directory traversal vulnerability in navigator/navigator_ok.php in Pagode 0.5.8 allows remote attackers to read and possibly delete arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the asolute parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 35311: Pagode navigator/navigator_ok.php asolute Parameter Traversal Arbitrary File Access
- OSVDB ID: 35312: Pagode navigator/navigator_ok.php asolute Variable Arbitrary Command Execution
- SA24992: Pagode "asolute" Command Injection and Directory Traversal
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-1512: Pagode asolute Parameter Shell Command Injection and File Disclosure Vulnerability
- Pagode Pagode 0.5.8 and prior
Apr 23, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.