burnCMS multiple script file include
|burncms-multiple-script-file-include (33938)||Medium Risk|
burnCMS could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the authuser.php, misc.php, connect.php, mysql.class.php, and postgres.class.php scripts using the root parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of March 1, 2014.
- burnCMS Web site: Willkommen auf burnstone.
- BID-23691: BurnCMS Root Parameter Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-2364: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in burnCMS 0.2 and earlier allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the root parameter to (1) mysql.class.php or (2) postgres.class.php in lib/db/; or (3) authuser.php, (4) misc.php, or (5) connect.php in lib/.
- OSVDB ID: 35617: burnCMS root Multiple Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-1557: burnCMS root Parameter Handling Multiple Remote PHP File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- Burnstone burnCMS 0.2 and prior
Apr 27, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.