The Merchant index.php file include
|themerchant-index-file-include (33968)||Medium Risk|
The Merchant could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php script using the show parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- The Merchant Web site: SourceForge.net: The Merchant.
- BID-23707: The Merchant Index.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-2424: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in help/index.php in The Merchant (themerchant) 2.2 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the show parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 35503: The Merchant help/index.php show Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA24883: The Merchant "show" File Inclusion Vulnerability
- The Merchant The Merchant 2.2 and prior
Apr 29, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this