Pre Classified Listings search.php SQL injection
|preclassifiedlistings-search-sql-injection (34037)||Medium Risk|
Pre Classified Listings is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the search.php script using the category parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [11-14-2010]: Pre Classified Listings PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- PreProjects Web site: Pre Classified Listings.
- BID-23795: Pre PHP Classifieds Listings SQL Injection Vulnerability
- BID-52543: RETIRED: Preprojects Pre Classified Listings 'category' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-2675: SQL injection vulnerability in search.php in Pre Classifieds Listings 1.0 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the category parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 35597: Pre Classified Listings PHP search.php category Parameter SQL Injection
- SA25144: Pre Classified Listings PHP "category" SQL Injection
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-1655: Pre Classified Listings PHP category Parameter Remote SQL Injection Vulnerability
- PreProjects Pre Classified Listings 1.0
May 03, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.