CMS Made Simple stylesheet.php SQL injection
|cmsmadesimple-stylesheet-sql-injection (34044)||Medium Risk|
CMS Made Simple is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the stylesheet.php script using the templateid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of CMS Made Simple (1.0.6 or later), available from the CMS Made Simple Web site. See References.
- CMS Made Simple Blog, April 24th, 2007 : CMS Made Simple 1.0.6 Released!.
- CMS Made Simple Web site: CMSMS Forge - Project News Highlights RSS.
- scanit advisory-2007-05-02: CMS Made Simple SQL injection vulnerability.
- BID-23753: CMS Made Simple Stylesheet.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-2473: SQL injection vulnerability in stylesheet.php in CMS Made Simple 1.0.5 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the templateid parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 35744: CMS Made Simple stylesheet.php templateid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA25082: CMS Made Simple "templateid" SQL Injection
- CMSMadeSimple CMS Made Simple 1.0
- CMSMadeSimple CMS Made Simple 1.0.2
- CMSMadeSimple CMS Made Simple 1.0.5
Apr 24, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.