PHP Coupon Script index.php SQL injection
|phpcouponscript-index-sql-injection (34045)||Medium Risk|
PHP Coupon Script is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the bus parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of PHP Coupon Script (4.0 or later), available from the PHP Coupon Script Web site. See References.
- PHP Coupon Script Web site: PHP Coupon Script.
- BID-23799: PHP Coupon Script Index.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-2672: SQL injection vulnerability in index.php in PHP Coupon Script 3.0 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the bus parameter in a viewbus page.
- OSVDB ID: 35590: PHP Coupon Script index.php viewbus Page bus Parameter SQL Injection
- SA25145: PHP Coupon Script "bus" SQL Injection
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-1653: Php Coupon Script bus Parameter Handling Remote SQL Query Injection Vulnerability
- Thinc4orce Marketing Group PHP Coupon Script 3.0
May 03, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this