RunCMS debug_show.php SQL injection
|runcms-debugshow-sql-injection (34075)||Medium Risk|
RunCMS is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the debug.show.php script using various parameters, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Apply the patch for this vulnerability (f_runcms_1.5.x_20070504.zip), available from the RunCMS Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri May 04 2007 - 10:59:38 CDT : RunCms <= 1.5.2 debug_show.php sql injection.
- RunCMS Web site: BugFix 20070504 for RunCMS 1.x released : RUNCMS : News : RunCms.
- RunCMS Web site: Runcms / E-Xoops Main Site.
- BID-23819: RunCms Debug_Show.php SQL Injection and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-2538: SQL injection vulnerability in class/debug/debug_show.php in RunCms 1.5.2 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the executed_queries array parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 35782: RunCMS class/debug/debug_show.php executed_queries Parameter SQL Injection
- SA25154: RunCMS "executed_queries" SQL Injection
- RunCMS RunCMS 1.5.2
May 04, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.