NoAh mfa_theme.php file include
|noah-mfatheme-file-include (34103)||Medium Risk|
NoAh The PHP Content Architect could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the mfa_theme.php script using the tpls parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- SourceForge.net: NoAh The PHP Content Architect.
- BID-23843: PHP Content Architect MFA_Theme.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-2572: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in modules/noevents/templates/mfa_theme.php in NoAh (aka PHP Content Architect, phparch) 0.9 pre 1.2 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the tpls parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 37656: NoAh mfa_theme.php tpls Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- NoAh The PHP Content Architect NoAh The PHP Content Architect 0.9 pre 1.2
May 06, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this