Drake CMS index.php CRLF header injection
|drakecms-index-crlf-header-injection (34145)||Medium Risk|
Drake CMS is vulnerable to CRLF header injection. A remote attacker could inject CRLF combinations into HTTP headers in the index.php script using the lang parameter, which will allow the attacker to conduct various attacks against the vulnerable system, including cross-site scripting, cache poisoning or session hijacking.
Upgrade to the latest version of Drake CMS (0.4.1 or later), available from the SourceForge.net Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sat May 05 2007 - 20:25:02 CDT : Drake CMS (v0.4.0) - CRLF Injection Vulnerability.
- Drake CMS Web site: Drake CMS.
- SourceForge.net: SourceForge.net:Files.
- BID-23851: Drake CMS Index.PHP HTTP Response Splitting Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-2618: CRLF injection vulnerability in index.php in Drake CMS 0.4.0 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary HTTP headers and conduct HTTP response splitting attacks via CRLF sequences in the lang parameter. NOTE: Drake CMS has only a beta version available, and the vendor has previously stated We do not consider security reports valid until the first official release of Drake CMS.
- OSVDB ID: 37303: Drake CMS index.php lang Variable CRLF Injection
- Drake Team Drake CMS 0.4.0
May 05, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.