R2K Gallery galeria.php file include
|r2kgallery-galeria-file-include (34238)||Medium Risk|
R2K Gallery could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the galeria.php script using the lang2 parameter to specify a malicious file from the local system, which could allow the attacker to obtain sensitive information or execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Note: In order to exploit this vulnerability to execute arbitrary code, the attacker would first be required to upload a malicious file or inject arbitrary commands into an existing file.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- R2K Scripts Web site: R2K Gallery.
- BID-23938: R2K Gallery Galeria.PHP Local File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-2642: Directory traversal vulnerability in galeria.php in R2K Gallery 1.7 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the lang2 parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 36015: R2K Gallery galeria.php lang2 Parameter Traversal Arbitrary File Access
- SA25261: R2K Gallery "lang2" Local File Inclusion
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-1783: R2K Gallery lang2 Parameter Handling Arbitrary Local File Inclusion Vulnerability
- R2K R2K Gallery 1.7
May 11, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.