Philboard W1L3D4_bolum.asp SQL injection
|philboard-w1l3d4bolum-sql-injection (34245)||Medium Risk|
Philboard is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the W1L3D4_bolum.asp script using the forumid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- ASP Indir Web site: Philboard.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri May 11 2007 - 15:17:15 CDT : W1L3D4 Philboard v0.2 sql injection.
- BID-23945: W1L3D4 Philboard W1L3D4_Bolum.ASP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-2641: SQL injection vulnerability in W1L3D4_bolum.asp in W1L3D4 Philboard 0.2 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the forumid parameter, a different vector than CVE-2007-0920.
- OSVDB ID: 35679: Philboard W1L3D4_bolum.asp forumid Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 44539: Philboard philboard_reply.asp Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 44540: Philboard philboard_newtopic.asp forumid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA25265: W1L3D4 Philboard "forumid" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- ASP Indir Philboard 0.2
May 11, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.