Hidden Administrator unspecified security bypass
|hiddenadmin-unspecified-security-bypass (34380)||Medium Risk|
Hidden Administrator could allow a remote attacker to bypass security restrictions, caused by an unspecified vulnerability. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to bypass authentication and execute arbitrary code on the system with the victim's privileges.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri May 18 2007 - 09:14:05 CDT : REWTERZ-20070518 - Authentication Bypass in Rational Soft's Hidden Administrator.
- Hidden Administrator Web site: Hidden Administrator - Program for remote administration of computers.
- BID-24049: Rational Software Hidden Administrator Unspecified Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-2783: Unspecified vulnerability in Rational Soft Hidden Administrator 1.7 and earlier allows remote attackers to bypass authentication and execute arbitrary code via unspecified vectors. NOTE: this issue has no actionable information, and perhaps should not be included in CVE.
- OSVDB ID: 37522: Hidden Administrator Unspecified Remote Privilege Escalation
- Rational Hidden Administrator 1.7
May 18, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.