Parodia cand_login.asp cross-site scripting
|parodia-candlogin-xss (34388)||Medium Risk|
Parodia is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the cand_login.asp script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the strJobIDs parameter in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Parodia Web site: Job Board Software - online internet recruitment package, to run out of the box.
- UNSECURED SYSTEMS 18 May 2007: Parodia XSS vuln. .
- BID-24078: Cactusoft Parodia Cand_Login.ASP Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-2818: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in cand_login.asp in CactuSoft Parodia 6.4 and earlier allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the strJobIDs parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 37523: Parodia cand_login.asp strJobIDs Parameter XSS
- Cactusoft Parodia 6.4 and prior
May 18, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this