Alstrasoft Live Support managesettings.php information disclosure
|alstrasoft-livesupport-manag-info-disclosure (34395)||Medium Risk|
Alstrasoft Live Support could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. An attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the admin/managesettings.php script to obtain the Admin login and password and gain unauthorized access to the application.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Alstrasoft Live Support Web site: AlstraSoft Live Support - Run Your Own Online Live Customer Support Live Help Live Chat Business offering live chat support services. Real-time web based customer live help software.
- BID-24073: AlstraSoft Live Support Managesettings.PHP Password Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-2775: AlstraSoft Live Support 1.21 sends a redirect to the web browser but does not exit when administrative credentials are missing, which allows remote attackers to obtain administrative access via a direct request to admin/managesettings.php.
- OSVDB ID: 36638: AlstraSoft Live Support admin/managesettings.php Direct Request Authentication Bypass
- SA25337: AlstraSoft Live Support managesettings.php Information Disclosure
- Alstrasoft AlstraSoft Live Support 1.21
May 20, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.