Dokeos my_progress.php SQL injection
|dokeos-myprogress-sql-injection (34468)||Medium Risk|
Dokeos is vulnerable to SQL injection. If magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, a remote attacker with a valid teacher or student account could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the my_progress.php script using the course parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Dokeos Open Source e-Learning Web site: Dokeos.
- BID-24125: Dokeos Multiple SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-2902: SQL injection vulnerability in main/auth/my_progress.php in Dokeos 1.8.0 and earlier allows remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the course parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 38145: Dokeos main/auth/my_progress.php course Parameter SQL Injection
- Dokeos Dokeos 1.8.0 and prior
May 23, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this