Dokeos courseLog.php SQL injection
|dokeos-courselog-sql-injection (34483)||Medium Risk|
Dokeos is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker with a valid teacher or student account could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the courseLog.php script using the scormcontopen parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Dokeos Open Source e-Learning Web site: Dokeos.
- BID-24136: Dokeos CourseLog.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-2889: SQL injection vulnerability in tracking/courseLog.php in Dokeos 1.6.5 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the scormcontopen parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 38061: Dokeos tracking/courseLog.php scormcontopen Parameter SQL Injection
- Dokeos Dokeos 1.6.5 and prior
May 24, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this