Digirez week.asp and info_book.asp cross-site scripting
|digirez-week-infobook-xss (34511)||Medium Risk|
Digirez is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the week.asp and info_book.asp scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the curYear or Room_name parameter to inject malicious script into a Web page which would be executed in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the page is viewed. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri May 25 2007 - 05:03:24 CDT : Multiple XSS in Digirez.
- Digirez Web site: Digiappz Scripts ASP: DigiRez (Room Booking Software - Reservation Hotel,Colleges).
- BID-24157: Digirez Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-2880: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in Digirez 3.4 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) Room_name parameter to room/info_book.asp or the (2) curYear parameter to room/week.asp.
- OSVDB ID: 36482: Digirez room/info_book.asp Room_name Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 36483: Digirez room/week.asp curYear Parameter XSS
- SA25422: Digirez Two Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- SA25594: Linux Kernel Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Digiappz DigiRez 3.4
May 25, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.