Uebimiau error.php directory traversal
|uebimiau-error-directory-traversal (34555)||Medium Risk|
Uebimiau could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories on the system. An attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the error.php script containing "dot dot" sequences (/../) in the selected_theme parameter to confirm the existence of arbitrary directories on the system.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Mon May 28 2007 - 17:13:15 CDT: Uebimiau Webmail Multiple Vulnerabilities.
- UebiMiau Web site: UebiMiau.org.
- BID-24210: Uebimiau Error.PHP Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-3172: Directory traversal vulnerability in demo/pop3/error.php in Uebimiau Webmail allows remote attackers to determine the existence of arbitrary directories via an absolute pathname and .. (dot dot) in the selected_theme parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 38337: Uebimiau Webmail demo/pop3/error.php Multiple Variable Path Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 40201: Uebimiau Webmail error.php selected_theme Parameter Arbitrary File Access
- OSVDB ID: 53372: Uebimiau Webmail demo/pop3/error.php selected_theme Parameter Traversal Arbitrary Directory Enumeration
- Aldoir Ventura UebiMiau Webmail
May 28, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.