Check Point Safe at Office cross-site request forgery
|safeatoffice-unspecified-csrf (35093)||Medium Risk|
Check Point Safe at Office is vulnerable to cross-site request forgery. By persuading a victim logged into the Web interface to view a specially-crafted Web page, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to execute arbitrary Web interface commands.
Upgrade to the latest version of Check Point Safe at Office (NGX 7.0.45 GA or later), available from the Check Point Downloads Web site. See References.
- Calyptix Security Advisory CX-2007-04: Cross-Site Request Forgery Attack Against Check Point Safe@Office.
- Check Point Downloads Web site: Check Point: Download Software.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Tue Jun 26 2007 - 13:45:12 CDT: Calyptix Security Advisory CX-2007-04 - Cross-Site Request Forgery Attack Against Check Point Safe at Office Device.
- CVE-2007-3462: Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerability in Check Point SofaWare Safe@Office, with firmware before Embedded NGX 7.0.45 GA, allows remote attackers to execute commands as arbitrary users, and disable firewalling of the protected network.
- OSVDB ID: 37644: Check Point SofaWare Safe@Office Management Interface CSRF
- SA25822: Check Point Products Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1018317: Check Point Safe@Office Input Validation Hole Permits Cross-Site Request Forgery Attacks
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-2364: Check Point Safe@Office Appliances Cross Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- CheckPoint Safe at Office 7.0.39 GA
Jun 26, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.