LoginToboggan module for Drupal username cross-site scripting
|logintoboggan-username-xss (35387)||Medium Risk|
Refer to DRUPAL-SA-2007-016 for patch, upgrade, or suggested workaround information. See References.
- DRUPAL-SA-2007-016 : LoginToboggan - Cross site scripting.
- BID-24901: Drupal LoginToboggan Module Username HTML Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-3817: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in the LoginToboggan module 4.7.x-1.0, 4.7.x-1.x-dev, and 5.x-1.x-dev before 20070712 for Drupal, when configured to display a Log out link, allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via a crafted username. NOTE: Drupal sanitizes the username by removing certain characters, so this might not be a vulnerability on default installations.
- OSVDB ID: 36343: Drupal LoginToboggan Module Crafted Username XSS
- SA26028: Drupal LoginToboggan Module "username" Script Insertion
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-2526: LoginToboggan Module for Drupal username Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Drupal LoginToboggan module for Drupal 4.7.x - 1.0
- Drupal LoginToboggan module for Drupal 4.7.x-1.x-dev
- Drupal LoginToboggan module for Drupal 5.x-1.x-dev
Jul 12, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.