Hitachi TP1/Server Base denial of service
|hitachi-tp1serverbase-dos (35398)||Medium Risk|
Hitachi TP1/Server Base is vulnerable to a denial of service, caused by improper handling of data. By sending unscheduled data through the port, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to cause a denial of service.
Denial of Service
Refer to HS07-020 for patch, upgrade, or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Hitachi Security Vulnerability Information HS07-020: DoS Vulnerability of TP1/Server Base.
- BID-24907: Hitachi TP1/Server Base Unspecified Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-3795: Unspecified vulnerability in Hitachi TP1/Server Base before 03-05-/P, 05-00-x before 05-00-/G, 05-01-x before 05-01-/A, and 05-02-x before 05-02-/C on HP-UX 11.0 through 11i v3 allows attackers to cause a denial of service by sending certain data to a port.
- OSVDB ID: 37850: Hitachi TP1/Server Base Unspecified Remote DoS
- SA26045: Hitachi TP1/Server Base Unspecified Denial of Service
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-2536: Hitachi TP1/Server Base Data Processing Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Hitachi TP1/Server Base 03-03-/D
- Hitachi TP1/Server Base 03-04-/J
- Hitachi TP1/Server Base 03-05-/F - 03-05-/O
- Hitachi TP1/Server Base 05-00 - 05-00-/F
- Hitachi TP1/Server Base 05-01
- Hitachi TP1/Server Base 05-02 - 05-02-/B
- HP HP-UX 11.00
Jul 13, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.