SOTEeSKLEP file directory traversal
|soteesklep-file-directory-traversal (35973)||Medium Risk|
SOTEeSKLEP could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories on the system. An attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request containing "dot dot" sequences (/../) in the file parameter to view arbitrary files on the system.
Upgrade to the latest version of SOTEeSKLEP (4.0 or later), available from the SOTEeSKLEP Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon Aug 13 2007 - 07:37:41 CDT: SOTEeSKLEP Remote File Disclosure Vulnerability.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Aug 14 2007 - 08:46:38 CDT: Re: SOTEeSKLEP Remote File Disclosure Vulnerability.
- SOTEeSKLEP Web site: Sklepy internetowe - oprogramowanie SOTE obslugujace sklep internetowy.
- BID-25286: SOTEeSKLEP _Files Local File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-4369: Directory traversal vulnerability in go/_files in SOTEeSKLEP before 4.0 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the file parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 38454: SOTEeSKLEP go/_files file Parameter Traversal Arbitrary File Access
- SA26472: SOTEeSKLEP "file" Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- SOTE SOTEeSKLEP 3.1RC8
- SOTE SOTEeSKLEP 3.5RC1
- SOTE SOTEeSKLEP 3.5RC4
- SOTE SOTEeSKLEP 3.5RC9
Aug 13, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.