Best Top List banner-upload.php file upload
|besttoplist-bannerupload-file-upload (35979)||Medium Risk|
Best Top List could allow a remote attacker to upload arbitrary PHP files, caused by improper validation of file extensions by the banner-upload.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to upload a malicious PHP file, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary PHP code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sat Aug 11 2007 - 11:51:00 CDT: Best Top List Remote File Upload Vulnerability.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [12-26-2009]: Best Top List v2.11 Upload Shell Vulnerability .
- SourceForge.net: Best Top List.
- BID-25293: Szymon Kosok Best Top List Banner-Upload.PHP Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-4376: Unrestricted file upload vulnerability in banner-upload.php in Szymon Kosok Best Top List allows remote attackers to upload and execute arbitrary PHP files in banners/.
- OSVDB ID: 46401: Best Top List banner-upload.php Unrestricted File Upload Arbitrary PHP Code Execution
- SA37935: Best Top List Arbitrary File Upload and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Best Top List Best Top List
Aug 11, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.