Directory Image Gallery photos.cfm cross-site scripting
|directoryimage-photos-xss (36986)||Medium Risk|
Directory Image Gallery is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the photos.cfm script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the backwardDirectory parameter in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Directory Image Gallery Web site: Directory Image Gallery.
- Unsecured Systems Web site: Directory Image Gallery XSS vuln. .
- CVE-2007-5292: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in photos.cfm in Directory Image Gallery 1.1 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the backwardDirectory parameter.
- CVE-2007-5317: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in photos.cfm in Directory Image Gallery 1.1 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the backwardDirectory parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 38629: Directory Image Gallery photos.cfm backwardDirectory Parameter XSS
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-3425: Directory Image Gallery backwardDirectory Cross Site Scripting Issue
- Zen Cart Directory Image Gallery 1.1
Oct 07, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this