Panoramic Picture Viewer component for Joomla! admin.panoramic.php file include
|joomla-panoramic-file-include (36992)||Medium Risk|
The Panoramic Picture Viewer component for Joomla! could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the admin.panoramic.php script using the mosConfig_live_site parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Joomla CMS Web site: Joomla! Mambot | Panoramic Viewer.
- BID-25946: Webmaster-Tips.net Joomla! Panoramic Component Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-5363: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in admin.panoramic.php in the Panoramic Picture Viewer (com_panoramic) mambot (plugin) 1.0 for Joomla! allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the mosConfig_live_site parameter. NOTE: the provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained solely from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 38585: Panoramic Picture Viewer Plugin for Joomla! mosConfig_live_site Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-3428: Panoramic Picture Viewer for Joomla Remote File Inclusion Vulnerability
- Joomla! Panoramic Picture Viewer for Joomla! 1.0
Oct 06, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.