ViArt Shop ideal_process.php path disclosure
|viart-idealprocess-path-disclosure (37048)||Low Risk|
ViArt shopping cart could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. An attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the ideal_process.php script to cause merchant certificate and private key paths to be disclosed. An attacker could use this information to launch further attacks against the affected system.
Upgrade to the latest version of ViArt Shop (3.3 or later), available from the ViArt Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon Oct 08 2007 - 21:53:07 CDT : Viart Shopping Cart Directory Transversal Vuln.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Wed Oct 10 2007 - 06:01:07 CDT : Regarding vulnerability in ViArt Shop.
- ViArt Web site: ViArt.
- BID-25998: ViArt Shop Ideal_Process.PHP Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-5463: ideal_process.php in the iDEAL payment module in ViArt Shop 3.3 beta and earlier might allow remote attackers to obtain the pathname for certificate and key files via an iDEAL transaction, possibly involving fopen error messages for nonexistent files, a different issue than CVE-2007-5364. NOTE: this can be leveraged for reading certificate or key files if an installation places these files under the web document root.
- OSVDB ID: 40151: ViArt Shop iDEAL Payment Module ideal_process.php Information Disclosure
- SA27199: ViArt Shop iDEAL Information Disclosure
- ViArt ViArt Shop 3.3 beta and prior
Oct 08, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.